Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Be Who You've Always Wanted To Be~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to 'The Opposite Reflection' ~ A place dedicated to RolePlay ~
~I'm super happy and very proud to annouce that 'The Opposite Reflection' has a sister site, Lamb of the Moon owned by the forum's very own Vermillion!~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Sister Site
Top posters
Rose
i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D 12x12bluestari'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D Voting_bar1i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D 12x12bluestar 
Soupkan.Kid
i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D 12x12bluestari'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D Voting_bar1i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D 12x12bluestar 
Vermillion
Nightchild
Lilly
Elle.[:
Naminee.
ѕαννуѕαυя
Immortal
Lauren <3
Latest topics
» Hi everyone ^_^
i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:07 pm by Rose

» Hey, Ya!
i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:51 pm by Vermillion

» So like hi and stuff. :D
i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm by Magic Cookie~

» Yo X3
i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:42 pm by Naminee.

» Hellooooo, Liz here XD
i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 am by Nightchild

» Hi!
i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:07 pm by Amimi

» Errr, Hi? xD
i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:47 am by Amimi

» CountryBabe here!!
i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:28 pm by Nightchild

» chelsea here
i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:27 pm by Nightchild

i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZOEYANDSTARKFOREVER

ZOEYANDSTARKFOREVER

i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D Empty
PostSubject: i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D   i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:34 pm

hey i'm new [kinda i guess] i'm on the houseofnight forum. i learned about this from Rose on a private message so i hop i get to know you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Elle.[:

Elle.[:

PostSubject: Re: i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D   i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:39 pm

xD I'm pretty sure everyone learned about the site through Rosey. >.>
Anywho~. I'm Elle.[:
So, it' nice to meet you. [ Since I haven't before. .___. ]
Andyeah. Pm anytime, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D   i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeah..I kinda PMed everyone... >.>
Thank you for joining, roleplays will be up and running as soon as there are more people to join xD
PM anytime x)
Back to top Go down
https://oppositereflection.rpg-board.net
Nightchild

Nightchild

PostSubject: Re: i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D   i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 am

Hey and welcome~
I'm Nightchild
PM me anytime
Have fun here [x
Back to top Go down
http://http://thevampirediaries.niceboards.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D   i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm new bet you couldn't tell!!!!:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: